Date: 2026-07-17 03:27 pm (UTC)
hilarita: stoat hiding under a log (Default)
From: [personal profile] hilarita
:-(
It's cooler here too, and so far my area's not affected by wildfires, so I can get outside again. Hopefully the air quality improves for you soon.

Date: 2026-07-17 06:11 pm (UTC)
greenwoodside: (Default)
From: [personal profile] greenwoodside
The rabbit article is delightful. I can only stand in awe of Petunia's dating technique.

Date: 2026-07-18 12:40 pm (UTC)
hudebnik: (Default)
From: [personal profile] hudebnik
I'm reading your post of July 19, 6:59 AM on the morning of July 18, and I'm pretty sure you're not in an Australia time zone...

Profile

conuly: (Default)
conuly

July 2026

S M T W T F S
    1 23 4
56 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 20th, 2026 08:51 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios